Friday, April 15, 2011

Mountain Bike Mike Gets Sponsored

I'm so excited! It finally happened....

Mountain Bike Mike got a real life, official sponsor!!!


If you've been following my blog lately, you might have noticed that this logo has been added to the side and has been on my jersey. That's because firstplaceracing.com is my new sponsor. They do all the online race registration for the goneriding.com events, and hopefully, will be doing lots of others in the future.

Of course, I'm not the only racer that First Place Racing is sponsoring. They are also sponsoring several other racers including my dad, who rides in the 40-49 Base class, my mom, who rides in the Women's Base class, several members of the Zimmerman family, who ride mostly in the Sport classes and above, and Drew Edsall, a Pro rider. It is super exciting to be able to wear the same jersey and be part of the same team with all of these successful racers. This is going to be an awesome season!!

No comments:

Post a Comment